Weekend Web Roundup Starship Enterprise Edition
It's all about shipping. Getting things done, making things happen and producing results. I've been cranking away working on a couple new services for Orracle Media, starting the first steps of putting together a webinar series, cranking up the podcast, and trying to crank out some projects and get things done!
Due to the afrorementioned nose-to-the-grindstone work this week, I didn't get as much time to visit my favorite cyber outposts. Nevertheless, after doing some catching up this morning, there was a ton of really good stuff.
Julien has a great post about eye-contact, John Jantsch has a great post about helping customers find you before they start looking for you, and these guys want to build the Starship Enterprise. Seriously.
- Building the USS Enterprise over the next 20 years - You read that right. These guys want to build the real thing over the next 20 years. Who's in?
- Homework. I. - This is a great idea and challenge about connecting with people from Julien Smith, first in his new homework series.
- 4 Ways To Sell To Customers Before They Start Looking For You - My affection for learning about marketing grows and grows. Love this post.
- 'Likejacking': Spammers Hit Social Media - As if we didn't already know it, spammers have taken to social media in droves, but it can potentially be a serious problem for your business.
- Carmina Burana ~ O Fortuna | Carl Orff ~ André Rieu - Inspiring. Regal. Grand. And just plain awesome.
- Coffee Drinkers May Live Longer - C'mon - you already knew this already, right? It's full of rich, roasted aweseome toastiness, and it's good for you!
- Ring of Fire Eclipse: 2012 - Great shots from the recent solar eclipse that we in the southeast missed.